Sunday, January 5, 2014

Update 2014 #1

The reason I started this blog was to find my voice so that I could write -- a story, a novel to be exact. However, I can't even seem to write a proper blog entry let alone sentences with good grammar.

So, let's do a bit of "journaling", shall we? One thing at a time.

1. Today, I found out a good friend of mine back in my matriculation days passed away. From the current report (of this writing), seems like it was of a natural cause during his sleep. Innalillahi wa innailaihi roji'un.

2. Also, today I finished the first season of Sherlock. Yes, late. It was interesting. Being the person who is easily interested in things that fictional characters do, Sherlock suddenly re-awakened my interest in astronomy and violin. Note that I wanted to be an astronomer when I was little. Seems like stargazing is nice, and could be beneficial, but VERY expensive. And I rather spend that money on my coffee hobby. Same goes to violin.

3. Now I'm just typing for the sack of typing. I'm trying to deliver everything from my train of thought into a blog entry. That was what my initial plan for my blog. Yes. Just to have that railway track out in the open.

And now, I'm just crapping. Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment