Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Progress

It's exciting when you can see a clear path ahead of you in some of the fields you want to pursue in life. At the same time, it is also important to not get caught in the moment and cloud your rational calculus when making decisions.

I am planning on starting a business, latest in February. I've been having the idea for this business even before this semester started. I've been researching this idea, abandoned it, researching again, abandoned it again, but the idea still comes up to me -- it feels like the idea wants to be materialised.

When it comes to my writing dream, it is a bit laid back since I'm still trying to find my "voice" and style of writing. Nonetheless, I can already see a clear path, and the necessary smaller steps to take to eventually walk through that path.

May Allah gives me the strength and the ability to walk this path towards him.

No comments:

Post a Comment